A Historical Marker placed privately in 1950 by the Yadkin College Homecoming Association in the village of Yadkin College (a North Carolina Historical Marker is placed on Highway 64 one mile South, in accordance with the markers being placed only on highways). The marker hides in a clump of trees and vines on Yadkin College Road, between College Lane and Yadkin College Church Road.
The marker reads,
Old College Building, College Street (1856-1880). Located 300 yds. S.W. of this point.
Last College Building, College Hill (1880-1924). Located 500 yds. S.W. of this point.
This marker erected by Yadkin College Homecoming Association Year 1950”
(click on photograph for full-size image)