Top: Flying J Truck Stop sign, standing on end behind chain link fence.
Bottom: Sign outside of the building that is the Khalif Temple #144, built in 1976. The building, called the Khalif Mosque, is out of the view of this photograph. The view past the sign is of McCormick Street as it leads up to and intersects with Lee Street. Khalif Temple #144 houses a fraternal organization, the Ancient Egyptian Order of the Arabic Noble Shrine, chartered August 23, 1945.